At Prestige Dentistry in Palm Harbor, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s Palm Harbor kids can avoid tooth decay, they can save themselves more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining optimum oral health puts Trinity children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boost confidence and self-esteem for Palm Harbor children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy, Palm Harbor children can save thousands on restorative dental work as adults.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing at age 2 promote normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin at age 2.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist in the Trinity area, we invite you to call Prestige Dentistry in Palm Harbor at 727-789-1980. Our modern team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call today to schedule an examination. Proper dental care is just as important as immunizations, nutrition, and medical care.