Having crooked teeth can be detrimental to your self-confidence and oral health. Crooked or misaligned teeth can lead to difficulty brushing and flossing, which in turn increases the risk of gum disease, tooth decay and other dental problems. Fortunately, skilled dentists at Prestige Dentistry are able to offer orthodontic treatments like Candid that help straighten teeth and improve overall oral health. With a few simple steps, you can get started on a journey towards improved confidence and better dental hygiene.
What are Candid Clear Aligners?
Candid aligners are a type of at-home orthodontic treatment used to straighten teeth and improve overall oral health. Candid aligners are made from an advanced, proprietary material that is strong, lightweight, and easy to wear. The aligners apply gentle pressure on the teeth over time to gradually move them into their proper position. This type of treatment uses clear, custom-made trays that are designed to fit over the patient’s teeth.
Candid aligners are a great way to help straighten your teeth and improve your oral health. The aligners are made from a strong, lightweight material that is easy to wear. They work by gradually applying pressure on your teeth until they move into their correct position. Candid aligners come in custom-made trays that fit over your teeth, so you don’t have to worry about them falling off or not fitting correctly.
What are the Advantages of Candid Clear Aligners?
The best part about using Candid aligners is how convenient it is! You can save time by not having to make frequent trips to the dentist, and you don’t have to deal with the mess of metal braces. Plus, because the trays are clear, no one needs to know that you’re even wearing them! With just a few simple steps, you can start improving your smile today!
How Does the Candid Aligners Treatment Process Work?
- The first step in getting Candid aligners is to have a consultation with your dentist at Prestige Dentistry. We will take a look at your teeth and decide if you need orthodontic treatment. Impressions of your teeth can either be taken at the dental office or a kit can be shipped directly to the home.
- After the impression is taken, Candid will verify that your case can be taken and then will send a specialized 3D scanner in order to get information on your teeth and gather data to create aligners.
- You will visit our office to pick up your trays. We do this in order to ensure that the trays fit properly. Additionally, we instruct patients on how to use the scanner as well as how to put their trays in and take them out. The aligners work by gently putting pressure on your teeth until they move into their correct position. This process takes some time (six months on average) but it’s worth it because you get straight, healthy teeth!
- Once your dentist at Prestige Dentistry or one of Candid’s licensed orthodontists determine that your teeth are in the correct position, the treatment process is complete. With Candid, your final set of aligners serve as your retainers. Retainers help to ensure that your teeth don’t shift back to their old positions. At first, you’ll need to wear your retainers 22 hours a day. After a few weeks, however, you’ll only need to wear them at night.
Are You a Candidate for Candid Aligners?
The answer is most likely to be yes, especially if you are experiencing any of the below conditions.
- Crowded teeth
- Open bite
- Uneven spacing between teeth
- Impacted front teeth
Candid Aligner FAQs
Experience Convenient Orthodontic Treatment with Candid Teeth Aligners
If you are looking for a way to get straight teeth without the hassle of metal braces, then Candid aligners may be the perfect solution for you. These clear, custom-made trays are designed to fit comfortably over your teeth and gradually move them into their proper position. The aligners are made from a strong, lightweight material that is easy to wear and discreet enough that no one needs to know you’re wearing them! With just a few simple steps, you can start on your journey towards improved confidence and better oral health with Candid aligners today!
Prestige Dentistry is the perfect choice for those seeking to straighten their teeth without the hassle of traditional metal braces. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable dentists have been providing patients with safe, effective orthodontic treatment for years, giving them beautifully straight smiles with minimal discomfort and maximum results. We make orthodontic treatment accessible with our affordable financing options and payment plans, so contact us today!