Your Teeth Implants Dentist In Palm Harbor
Prestige Dentistry in Palm Harbor and Trinity offers a comprehensive approach to implants. If you are missing teeth and are considering teeth implants, here are some things you should know about the dental implant procedure:
- You will need to find out if you are a candidate. You will have a consultation with one of our wonderful dentists, Dr. Horwitz or Dr. Pielak and he will take x-rays, examine your teeth, and ask you some questions.
- After your initial visit Dr. Horwitz or Dr. Pielak will make a plan to determine how many teeth implants you need, and where and how they will be placed.
- We will then use the Galileos CT scanner and CEREC machines to create the surgical guides to place the implants exactly in the best position. This technology allows for precision and accuracy during the procedure.
- After the opening in your jaw is created, an implant will be surgically placed in your jawbone. The implant will then fuse with your bone and become an artificial “root”.
- An abutment will then be placed on the dental implant that will allow Dr. Horwitz or Dr. Pielak to make adjustments to your new artificial dental crown when it is place.
- Finally, your missing tooth will then be replaced with a beautiful, natural looking, porcelain dental crown.
If you are apprehensive about this dental implant procedure, we offer sedation dentistry options to help you relax. We are able to do dental implants in an efficient and safe way that can put your mind at ease.
Prestige Dentistry prides itself on the quality of care the office gives to each patient and offers a single place to complete the entire dental implant procedure for added patient convenience.
Get Every Step of the Procedure Completed in One Office
Most dental offices have to send their patients to outside offices to have their implant placed. At Prestige Dentistry, our patients can have the entire procedure performed by the dentist they already know and trust. We have the experience, skill, equipment, and technical knowledge to perform implant dentistry procedures from start to finish right here in our office. The overall benefit of being able to do everything in one office will give you an exceptional experience and will help get you the smile you’ve always wanted, while also restoring your mouth to full functionality.
It would be our pleasure to give you the beautiful teeth you’ve always wanted, so call and make an appointment today if you are in the Trinity – Palm Harbor area, including New Port Richey!