Who would say no to a prettier smile? I am guessing no one, and now with all of the amazing cosmetic dentistry procedures available from Trinity, East Lake, and Clearwater cosmetic dentists, most dental patients can get the smile they want. Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
1. Teeth whitening is the most common procedure and it is used to lighten discolored teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be surprisingly dramatic.
2. Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
3. Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve the appearance of teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
4. Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
5. For most Palm Harbor, East Lake, and Tarpon Springs patients, dental implants are the best way to fix a missing tooth.
6. And finally, there is the complete smile makeover. A smile makeover uses a combination of the available treatments to get Tarpon Springs dental patients the smiles they want.
Hi. We are your local Palm Harbor dentists at Prestige Dentistry, and we want our patients to have the best oral health possible. We also want them to look their best. Prestige Dentistry offers the following services:
- Dental implants
- Sedation dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Invisible braces
If you are in the Tarpon Springs, East Lake, or Clearwater area and are in need of dental care or have cosmetic dentistry questions, please give us a call at 727-478-0488.
We hope to hear from you soon!
4140 Woodlands Pkwy, Ste A
Palm Harbor, Florida